I’ve listed a few book suggestions below which may be of help to dip into and a whole read if you’re able. It’s not by any means an exhaustive list, but a few titles I have come across over the years. I’ll also be adding other suggested resource & links over time.
I have also added a link, below, to a playlist of most of the songs suggested in my blog posts. I hope you enjoy it.
I will also be listing relaxation cds that I find very helpful.
Book suggestions ~
Dip in books…
- Living with M.E. by Dr Charles Shepherd (Vermilion)
- Fighting Fatigue by Sue Pemberton & Catherine Berry (Hammersmith Press)
- 101 Tips for Coping with M.E Guidance from a Sufferer by Hayley Green (Amazon)
- A Complete Guide to Healing Foods by Amanda Ursell (Dorling Kindersley)
- Eat to beat Fatigue by Jane Harries (The Erskine Press)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by Dr Sarah Myhill (Hammersmith Books)
Faith led books…
I found I was able to read both of these books, listed below, in full in stages. They’re encouraging, not too long & have plenty of paragraphs allowing a place to stop & take a break for however long is necessary, be it minutes, hours, days or months.
- Can God Help M.E.? by Liz Babbs (Authentic Media)
- “speak life”…and shut the hell up! by Bev Murrill with Foreword by Gerard Kelly (River Publishing)
To be updated soon.
Virtual getaways created by Claire Wade ~ ‘Surviving Severe ME’.
Blog – song suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7uENyA574WqFYOP76IrQeCn6YCod3oq
Tips & links…
The websites below are a helpful online resource, but as stated on the site/s are not a replacement for medical advice.
I must point out that – The information in these blog pages in no way replaces the need to seek professional medical advice & attention in connection with the conditions or symptoms mentioned or described. Thank you.
I can also be found on twitter ~ @hopefoundinme